TI-84+ $185.00, FREE SHIPPING,
An enhanced version of the TI-83 Plus, the new TI-84 Plus offers a built-in USB port, 3x the memory of the TI-83 Plus, many preloaded Apps, an improved display, and more!
Because the new TI-84 Plus is 100% keystroke-for-keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus, integrating it into your classroom will be easy!
Key features 13 preloaded Handheld Software Applications (Apps), including Cabri® Jr. 3x the memory of the TI-83 Plus Compatibility with TI presentation tools*
A built-in USB port with cable 2.5x the speed of the TI-83 Plus High-contrast display Included in Pack: USB Computer Cable USB Unit to Unit Cable Complete Manual on CD 480K available Flash ROM 24K Available RAM Protective cover Backup and 4 AAA batteries Specifications.
• Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps).
• 2.5 times the processor speed of the TI-83 Plus.
• 480 KB FLASH ROM memory for data archive and storage of Apps.
• 24KB of available RAM memory.
• USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculators, and more.
• I/O port for communication with other TI products. • Internal Clock with date and time display.
• TI Connectivity Cable included.
• TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect™ software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk.
• Included Apps: Cabri® Jr., CBL™/CBR™, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, LearningCheck™, LogIn Apps, Probability Simulations, Science Tools, StudyCards™, TImeSpan™, Topics in Algebra 1, Chapter 5, Topics in Algebra 1, Chapters 1-4, Transformation Graphing
• Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
• 8-line by 16-character display.
• Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
• Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
• Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
• Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
• Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots.
• User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
• 14 interactive zoom features.
• Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
• Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
• 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
• Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
• Stores up to 10 - 50x50 matrices.
• Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
• List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
• 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
• Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
• 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
• Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
• Interactive equation solver editor allows solving numerically for different variables in an equation.
• Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI calculator operations in one menu.
• Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
• Link with another TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
• USB Unit-to-unit link cable included.
• TI ViewScreen™ unit available (Silver Edition version only) that is compatible with the same TI ViewScreen™ LCD panel as the TI-82/TI-83 and the TI-Presenter™ Video Interface.
• All TI-84 Plus student models can plug into the TI-ViewScreen™ LCD Panel and TI-Presenter™ Video Interface with the Presentation Link™ adapter.
• Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory™ 2 (CBL 2™) and Calculator-Based Ranger™ (CBR™) systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data.
• TI Keyboard compatible.
• Compatible with the TI-Navigator™ Classroom Learning System. • Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your calculator to view display and keys better.
• TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software Applications.
• Teacher Pack available in standard and EZ-spot colors (includes 10 TI calculators, 10 Getting Started Guides, and a classroom poster).
• Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change.
• Impact-resistant slide case.
• One-year limited warranty.
• Toll-free help hotline: 1 800 TI-CARES
• Supplemental activity books available. Compatible with all TI-83 Plus activity books.
• e-mail help line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Workshop Loan Program - borrow TI calculators for evaluation or workshops.
• Volume Purchase Program: proofs of purchase redeemable for additional products.
• TI calculator poster and keyboard transparency available (shows Silver Edition version).
• Guidebook included, full Reference Guidebook available on Product CD and http://education.ti.com/guides.